A fan vote in partnership with OVO
As part of our upcoming 10th birthday celebrations, we are installing a series of images in the OVO Hydro of 10 iconic acts who have performed at the venue over the past decade. Printed on metal canvases, they’re a nod to our ‘tin’ anniversary – accordingly titled our Tinstallations…
We have 9 acts to unveil in the lead up to our birthday, but for our 10th and final Tinstallation, we need you.
The past decade would have been nothing if it weren’t for our fans, that’s why we want your input to select who will be the star of our final Tinstallation. So, we’re running a fan vote in partnership with OVO to select your favourite band so they can
That’s not all,
Voting is now closed, keep an eye out on our social media pages for the results!
Competition Terms & Conditions
Prize is 5x 2 tickets to an event of each winner’s choice at the OVO Hydro in Glasgow, plus £100 per winner for Food & Beverages.
- Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, sold, or refunded.
- Food & Beverage voucher must be exchanged on the night of the winner’s chosen event.
- Food & Beverage voucher cannot be exchanged for money and any unspent funds cannot be redeemed as cash.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- This competition will run from Wednesday 13th September 2023 to 11.59pm on Wednesday 20th September.
- Winners will be selected at random and contacted on or before 29th September 2023 with details of how to redeem their prize. If winners do not reply confirming they accept the prize within 24 hours, their prize will be forfeited.
- Winners are asked to provide their email address for prize fulfilment purposes. We will only contact you if you are a winner. Data will be deleted once the competition has ended and the prize has been fulfilled.
- The promoter may ask winners to participate in all required publicity.
- The decision of the promoter is final and binding in all matters.
- The Promoter is Scottish Event Campus (SEC), Glasgow, G3 8YW.